Featured in the current issue …
– A Message from Principal Josh Schumacher: Class of 2018
– 2018-2019 student schedules
– Read to Lead 2018
– Summer Orientation for incoming freshmen
Featured in this issue …
– A Message from the Superintendent: New student wellness offerings
– Use online or mail registration to enroll for 2018-2019
– Incoming freshman students … what happens now?
– Freshman students need physical exams
The school year and semester 2 ended on Friday, May 25, and grades have now been posted.
To review grades submitted by your child’s teachers, please login to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. If you have more than one high school student in the family, you must first select a student at the top of the page.
Once you have entered your account, report cards are available in the reports tab in the index at the left side of the page. Select Report Card Semester 2 from the list of available reports.
You also may access final grades by viewing the grade summary for each course in the schedule tab by clicking the assignments icon for each course. All grades will display at the top of the Grading Task Summary. The grade box will be shaded green to indicate a final grade.